The National Insulation Association’s (NIA) Annual Conference, Exhibition and Black-Tie Gala Dinner will take place on Thursday 6th December 2018 at the Jury’s Inn Hinckley Island Hotel, Leicestershire. The event which is now in its 10th year is firmly established in the calendar as a key event for the insulation and construction industries.
The event will be attended by delegates from the insulation industry, Energy Companies, Government officials, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and stakeholders who the NIA works closely with.
The insulation industry and wider construction industry is currently going through a period of significant change and therefore this year’s conference theme – ADAPTING for the FUTURE – will focus on providing delegates with details of the key areas of change to help with business planning and the opportunities presented which are significant.
Neil Marshall Chief Executive of the NIA commented: “In the morning members will be provided with information on the NIA’s plans for 2019, the new NIA Board and opportunities for members to get involved; opportunities arising from Government policies, programmes and funded schemes in England, Scotland and Wales and the implications for the insulation industry from the Hackitt Review and new Trustmark Quality Mark.
“The afternoon will kick off with details of the opportunities for insulation through adopting a Passivhaus approach. And brand new for this year, delegates will then be divided into smaller groups to hear about and discuss key topics in breakout sessions including; the growing claims culture; increasing uptake of professionally installed insulation in new build and the opportunities to gain competitive advantage via adoption of the Quality Mark.
The event will include a number of high-profile external speakers including:
- Stuart Chapman, Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
- Ed Chapman, Scottish Government.
- Stephen Chamberlain, Welsh Government
- Claire Curtis-Thomas, CEO of the BBA
- Simon Ayers, CEO of Trustmark.
- Alan Budden, Managing Director, Architect & Certified European Passive House Designer.
Insulate Magazine’s Colin Heath, commenting on their 2nd year as media partner for the event said: “It’s exciting once again to be partnering with the NIA. Our organisations play such a crucial part in the insulation community, this partnership offers a great platform and we will be providing coverage in the run up to the event, during the day with live interviews and social media activity and a follow up review in the publication”
And finally, Neil Marshall added: “There are a number of ways companies and individuals can still get involved in this important and informative event:
- Delegate Places – NIA members receive 1 free delegate place and non-members can book places for £199 plus VAT.
- Exhibition Stand – we have an exhibition with 20 stands taking place in the room where the refreshments and lunch are served providing a captive audience. We have a small number of stands remaining and the cost is £1,500 plus VAT. Exhibitions stands include 2 free delegate places worth £400.
- Sponsorship – sponsorship is available providing branding and media opportunities with packages tailored to individual budgets.
- Dinner Tables – tables of 10 at the black tie gala dinner to entertain staff, clients or potential clients are £995 plus VAT. Booking a table includes the company name on the table, pre-dinner drinks reception, reserved seating and 4 course meal with complimentary wine. This year’s entertainment after dinner will be a fully themed Race Evening and the events company will structure the event to enable individual and table participation. Therefore, by booking a table companies will be able to enjoy a fully participative and interactive evening with their guests.
“It certainly promises to be an interesting, informative and enjoyable day and evening for everyone and offers excellent opportunities for networking and participating exhibitors and sponsors to showcase their products, services and brands.”
To book a place at the conference, exhibition stand or sponsorship package or to find out more information please contact Maeva on 01525383313 or email Maeva.firstname.lastname@example.org